|1. State your objective
2. Customize cover letter and resume to the job you are applying for.
3. Use a personal email address in your contact information
4. Double check to be sure contact information is correct
5. Proof read and spell check
6. Keep it simple, clear and concise
7. Use traditional colors and fonts, resume needs to look professional
8. Make sure all information is accurate
9. Use action words
10. Print your resume and read aloud.
|1. Be on time! Better to be early.
2. Firm hand shake!
3. Dress professionally; must be neat and clean, clothes should be ironed and shoes polished.
4. Make eye contact; be aware of your body language
5. Be positive; no negative talk about former employers
6. No gum, bad breath or heavy perfume or cologne
7. Have at least 3 copies of your resume with you
8. Do not discuss personal problems
9. Listen to questions and answer them. If you do not understand the question, ask!
10. Send a thank you note